Thursday, September 10, 2009

Focused.

 
Sometimes I have a hard time staying really focused on a single task, my brain is everywhere at any given moment.  That, or the exact opposite.  Sometimes I have a hard time not depleting myself because I am so focused on one single task that I will not stop to eat, sleep, or otherwise be human until it's done.  Maybe tennis is a metaphor for life.
 
Keep your eye on the ball.

But remember to have fun.

The game is more enjoyable that way.

*******************************************
(I know, I know....another "metaphor for life" - - - but this morning when I woke up and realized that I have an uncompromisable deadline.... writing this little note to myself on this tennis ball was an inspiration.  And we all need inspiration.  Now - off the blogosphere I go, which can be so distracting, and off to work I go....keep you eye on the ball, Hall.)

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for you. I had missed your previous posts as I was checking Namaste :-) I love your entire post on the last 8 months and your fab haircut! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know what you mean. It's like a focus too hard or not at all. It ends up looking kind of like the picture in your post right before this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol to Rose - for sure it's like the charcoal mess below - a recent creation of mine that reflects my mind for sure. I was teaching my class last night and doing a demo of different line styles and the page ended a mess....I was like - uuhhh... "yeah, that's like the inside of my head." I don't remember if anybody laughed.

    ReplyDelete