Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Lazy Morning

I am having a lazy morning - a highly needed and I'll add, well-deserved, lazy morning!

We finished D1 (Design 1) a few weeks ago, we are full-steam-ahead into D2, and all is going well though I have been exhausted. I was so worn out at the end of Monday, that my instructor told me to take the day off Tuesday and go somewhere.

But I didn't go anywhere. Well, I did. I went back to school. :)

This morning I am feeling particularly mentally sound and refreshed, though my list of things to do and learn and study for school is still piled high, which can be taxing. But I can handle it.

I have increasingly been in need of disconnecting from my life back in Utah. Aside from keeping in touch with my family, it is proving difficult to maintain contact and swap stories with those back home. And when I do try to keep up, I feel so divided that my mind hurts. I feel I need to throw myself into London, and become saturated with these waters (whatever "these waters" are, I don't know - that's just the imagery that came to mind).

I also feel I will be able to write and blog more effectively if I center my entire self here. And in a way, that is a good method of keeping in touch with others...

Well, my lazy morning has ended! Time to shower, do some laundry, clean, purchase a train ticket - then head to the school to work on plant I.D.!

No comments:

Post a Comment