Friday, November 15, 2013

Happy in London

I think this could be the title for every post!

Even though there have been frustrating times and tears shed since I got here - I really have been very happy every single day. I have this hovering of joy and a lightness that accompanies me regularly.

And it's wonderful.

I have nothing particular to say right now - it's the end of the week. A Friday night - I am in my flat typing typing (I updated my other blog) - and catching up with family. I am in a good place with my studies and will be well-prepared for next week come Monday morning.

The cold-flu thing that was trying to take me down didn't - I kept up with my Doterra oil regime and that seemed to help! One drop of OnGuard in the mouth regularly will keep me up all winter I do believe.

Well - check out my other blog to get some good reading....

My Mood Board

Q&A: What's Your Favorite Part About The Course Work?

Royal Academy of Arts: Australia

Otherwise, I will be back shortly!

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Trying to find you, so many connections, where are you? Just want to read about your work, contact me on facebook, email, whatever. And what's this about shedding tears, the angst of the artist I'm thinking . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn - too many connection huh! I will contact you on the Facebook. :) The angst of an artist runs deep….

    ReplyDelete