Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Good Grief it's November 23rd.

I am happy that the weather is warm and dry enough to rake leaves today.  I don't like Gloria going into the winter with leaves smashed into the lawn...sitting there under the snow all winter.

One reason I like to throw social gatherings is that it keeps chez moi pretty clean.  I really like preparing for these events and I enjoy being a hostess.  I like baking things for people to enjoy as well.  I am not a social butterfly or really outgoing in the loud way...but I like people around me, I like to make them happy - and make them laugh or just laugh with them.  It's a part of life I find quite pleasant.

When I got back from Seattle this last time - I forgot about how bright the sun can be in Utah.  It was like - pow!

3 comments:

  1. You are a good hostess. It's interesting, the forms of interactions we enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always awesome to come to your place. I love to hostess too but my life tends to run in the overwhelming fast lane which makes hostessing sometimes stressful. It's a gift to be a gracious hostess. I admire that trait.

    ReplyDelete