Sunday, November 27, 2011

From a strangers perspective

I wonder what kind of person I seem like from those who read my blog without personally knowing me.

I guess I could ask Dawn and Davey, but I feel like they have been around long enough and have read enough to have an idea of who I am.  Hi Dawn and Davey!  I am so glad we're friends.

As I was pondering on what I stranger might think of me if they just randomly hopped onto my blog, I went back and read my posts from the past year, which certainly didn't take too long.  The year 2011 definitely hasn't been the year for posting frequently.  Keep going back stranger, you'll find some good ones.

I realize some people might think me to be a motorcycle chick who is frequently not feeling well, aside having her heart broken.  Huh, with a little ha ha.  It's funny what makes it to the blog and what doesn't make it to the blog - and how we choose to present ourselves, even without meaning to.

So what would a stranger think about moi?  I don't know - If you're a stranger here for a visit, you might let me know.

Now it's past my bedtime.  G'night!

3 comments:

  1. Well, since I've known you since you were born (and quite possibly before!) I don't think I can give an accurate assessment. I'll just say that you come across as quite the fabulous person!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A seeker of new paths, new thrills, creative, creative, creative, lover of colors and textures and all things natural, abstract and surreal, interesting hats, family person, definitely asian personality, too skinny, purist and woman of God, listens to her customers, kind to old Iowans, the world a better and more decorative place wherever she has passed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if I ever need a self-esteem boost I know where to go! You make me sounds like a cool gal. This is just about the nicest thing I have heard in a long time, especially since I am regularly poked at by my friends. :)

    ReplyDelete