Sunday, June 06, 2010

June

I love June. 

June is one of the very best months in Utah.  Definitely my favorite summer month.

June is full of Joy.

***

I live on L street.  I could live here for a very long time.  Like June, I love L street.  Even adore L street. 

I look forward to the day when I can afford some real furniture to design my space with.

***

Experiencing a meal is important to me.  I seek to have meals that are important so that it becomes a part of the day that means something when the sun has set and it's time to sleep. 

Most of the time - it's the company and conversation that makes the meal important.  I love a well designed plate of food - but add someone sitting next to me and the flavors I taste are deeper and fuller.

***

This past week I was introduced to a local project that, if done right (and I mean dead-on-nail-it), could create a fire.  Metaphorical, of course.

***

I am quite passionate about my work.  I love what I do.  I am extremely grateful that I am able to work with people, nature and design to sustain my life.

***

I am a dreamer.  I day dream a lot.  But doesn't everybody?

***

I do better one-on-one, rather than large groups.

I like small groups as well.  But when it gets big - I stay off to the side all quiet like.  I don't mean to, but I seem to always end up on the edge in silent observance.  But when the circle is small - I am very loyal and interested and quite talkative.

***

I like glitter and shimmer and fireworks.

***

I believe that dreams are livable.

I plan on continuing to live mine...

*** 

I think that the second half of Helaman chapter 5 in the Book of Mormon is one of the most beautiful scenes I have ever read.

***

I love people - and I love to love people.  Sometimes I get distracted by items, objects - and mostly by my own thoughts...but I try to not let these things take me away from what I love most.  Showing people that you care for them - and are concerned and interested in them and their lives.  Always something I am trying to become better at.

***

I appreciate the opportunities we have each day to become.

***

I seek to live life maskless.

Authenticity.

***

1 comment: