Thursday, December 01, 2011

Dur.

I am so tired of blog templates.  I have been trying to figure out what to do about my Lorien Original blog-site - because I am not 100% satisfied with it but I am SOOOOOO not a computer-wiz.  So I moved over here to this one and started changing things.  Changing and then changing it again.

I had better stop now.  This is turning into madness and getting in the way of functioning as a healthy human being.

PPPHHHHHTttttttttttttttttt...............................

AND OH MY IT'S DECEMBER!

....it's December....

6 comments:

  1. I hate blog templates too and wish I knew how to manipulate them better. Most blog templates are rotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Lorien. However, not that you wanted my opinion but this one is really heavy. Maybe you should have one more try or go back to what you had. It makes me hungry for a hershey bar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's hear it for crazy December, bwa -ha-ha-ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like dark themes - but I'll try this nice light for the month. Hope you went and got yourself a chocolate bar!

    Bwa - ha ha!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's usually wise to let things settle for a bit and then make a determination. Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am enjoying the greens. It feels whimsical.

    ReplyDelete