Thursday, May 19, 2011

My Creative Space

Aside from not hanging out with Older men, (all that is supposed to be comical, by the way - don't take it all too seriously - cause then that seems interesting in a not so good way), I have been organizing my creative space.  This is what I've got so far.






It's a work in progress and the next item to tackle is putting up my drawings on the walls.  It's a good space to be in.  Come over anytime and sit in my chair and read a book while I paint.  I'll put some water on for tea.

4 comments:

  1. Might just do that. Window, chair, book and green plant, that's all you need. Love your space! Reminds me of my own back in my 30's . . . not trying to be overly-egoed, just a fact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your chair and books! It's looks like a vacation to me. I'll be booking soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lQQks like a good place to read a good book

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks awesome Lorien. I'll have to come and see it in person.

    ReplyDelete