Tuesday, February 09, 2010

An elder sister of mine does a creative post for the Shade Clothing blog once a month (I think it's once a month?).  She's a very creative mind and is always coming up with different projects.  She once made me a bench for Christmas when I was in third or fourth grade.  That's how far back it goes.

So here's her February post for the Shade blog - I love it!  I think it's such a neat idea.  And I think all of you will love it too...just in time for Valentines Day!


The hand model *cough cough, wink wink* isn't too bad either...lol. 

p.s. - I'm getting ready to post the answers to the previous post - did anybody even do those exercises?

 

6 comments:

  1. I didn't know she was up to that! I mean, I knew she was clever and creative, but wasn't aware of her regular postings. Also, you're right about the hand model. I'm still pondering the perfection of those elegant hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started the exercise. I got half way through. I'll see if I can finish it shortly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally did the exercise...and am quite confused with what I came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! I hope you got to see some sun, not just clouds and rain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It has been too long. I hope you are doing well. What a cute post on the Shade blog. I might need to try it. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my wife. She's amazing!

    ReplyDelete