Friday, December 10, 2010

It's a Vaughan Williams day.

And I can't find my Vaughan Williams cd.  Drat.

I like a rainy winter day - no blue skies overhead, and that's okay for now. 

Santa must have tried to come visit me a little early this year.  Last night I heard a noise and this morning noticed chimney dust had poof-ed out of the fireplace.  I guess he never made it down the chimney however...

I am trying to look for a job to A) get out among people and be social during the holiday season, and - just as or more importantly, B) make some money.  No luck so far.  I do start teaching at BYU in January and I should probably start preparing for that.  And I should paint.

All my plants seem healthy enough to be happy enough.  And I am off to paint.

4 comments:

  1. I have that CD! You can borrow it when you want. It is a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hark, Lor has surfaced. My sister Dawnie was worried, she wrote me, wondering, she's that way yanno. Good luck with the job(s)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are sweet. thanks.

    ReplyDelete