Saturday, October 12, 2013

Kew Gardens on a Saturday


I went to Kew Gardens from late afternoon til early evening. I have two posts up about the experience, but one is only half-way finished (though still published).

Here's a link to the completed post: The Blind Man and the Tree

I'll post a link to the other post once it's finished...but if you just can't wait!: A Saturday Afternoon at Kew Gardens

*******

I finally gave in and bought a small printer today. I had been thinking I could just get by using the school printer as I am trying not to overspend. But with the building hours being as limited as they are (open one hour before school and one hour after - closed on weekends)... I decided that having the option to print at home would be important. Good thing it fits nicely under my short bed. 

What I did't buy today was a dress and smart trousers. I need outfits that don't require jeans because that's pretty much all I have! There are certain places and/or occassions you can't go with jeans. They will lock you out. So I will try to do that Monday eve before some crucial events next week. 

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment